We are looking for a skilled and experienced Supply Chain Planning Coordinator to help ensure the efficient and cost-effective management of Company’s inventory levels. You will work with our Supply Chain and Procurement Manager to oversee inventory levels, resolve supply issues, manage vendor relationships and performance, and implement time and cost-saving strategies for overseeing our suppliers.
You will be responsible for ordering stock from suppliers, analysing Stocks on Hand and supporting Manufacturing Scheduling programme whilst overseeing the Demand Planning and tracking the delivery to our end Customers. You will also assist in performance tracking, issue resolution, business reviews, and other aspects of effective vendor relationship management.
In addition, you will maintain strategic supply and demand procedures and assist in effectively resolving any issues that may arise.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Performing a combination, but not necessarily all, of the following duties:
- Order stock from raw material’s suppliers and external manufacturing sites (CMO’s) to fulfil customer orders.
- Process order confirmations from suppliers and liaising with other departments where necessary to resolve queries,
- Manage stock inventories.
- Research into new potential supplier.
- Assist with supplier management and liaison.
- Follow-up with suppliers on overdue items.
- Resolve issues where incoming stock arrives damaged and or incomplete.
- Effectively manage delays related to customs.
- Update out of stock notes when long delays occur.
- Other ad hoc duties as necessary.
Experience, knowledge and requirements
- Previous experience in Supply Chain Planning functions.
- Demonstrated ability to apply critical thinking skills in an ever-changing environment.
- At least 1 year of extensive user experience with Net Suite, Oracle, SAP, or other ERP system.
- Significant experience with Microsoft Office, ability to modify files by sorting data, adding formulas, and working with data filters in MS Excel.
- Great interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively both externally with suppliers & internally with colleagues.
- Be eligible to work full time in the UK without restriction.
- Must demonstrate strong time management and organisational skills.
- Must display attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively solve problems.
- Experience of working in compliance with ISO13485.
- Experience with regulatory standards for the products being developed.
- Experience with maintaining inventory levels, customer demands and future sales to maintain balance between fulfilment and replenishment needs.
To apply for this role please send a cover letter and CV to moc.xdmutnauq@tnemtiurcer.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representation and level of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
QuantuMDx Group is an exciting and highly innovative multinational company headquartered in the United Kingdom, with operations and partners in the United States, Asia, Europe and Africa.
The Company’s technology innovates the molecular diagnostic work-flow, enabling delivery of rapid actionable answers to complex clinical questions at a price point accessible to both high and low resource settings.
QuantuMDx’ flagship device is the Q-POC™, a simple-to-use, affordable, portable sample to answer molecular diagnostic device. With its laboratory quality testing and cost-effective disposable, Q-POC™ will bring the power of precision medicine to health professionals throughout the world, regardless of location or budget. Moreover, with its best in class multiplexing technology, it enables rapid detection of antimicrobial resistance and subsequent ‘right first-time prescribing’.
QuantuMDx is currently involved in helping to alleviate the current Covid-19 pandemic and has launched a Covid-19 Test Kit to be deployed in high throughput laboratories and carry out much needed molecular testing.
The company is also developing further diagnostic platforms that can be used as standalone devices or integrated into diagnostic workflows. Products include the pathogen enricher CAPTURE-XT®.