We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Product Support Specialist to provide product support to QuantuMDx customers. This role requires you to have a strong background and working knowledge in molecular diagnostics and molecular techniques.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Performing a combination, but not necessarily all, of the following duties:
- Provide phone and email support of QuantuMDx products which are undergoing evaluation, as well as those that have been commercialized
- Design, develop and update as appropriate user training strategies, plans and materials
- Further design and develop and provide continuous improvements to the product/technical support program, driven by out of the box thinking and approaches that focus on support in low- and middle-income countries and the individual being tested
- Develop metrics to ensure constant improvement of processes
- Willingness to ensure compliance of product support processes with all appropriate regulatory and legal requirements
- Build out the product support team as the company portfolio expands
- Work with various teams within the company and external partners, to support the company’s products
- Represent the company at events
Experience, knowledge and requirements
- Ph.D. in a scientific discipline
- Significant experience in molecular techniques
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in product support of IVD products
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Experience of conducting root cause analysis
- Excellent organisational skills and a team player, but with the ability to work independently and make proactive decisions.
- Must be driven, self-motivated, able to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively on several active projects simultaneously
- Excellent skills in standard Microsoft Office programs and ability to quickly learn new programs as required
- This job will require international and UK travel.
- Eligible to work full time in the UK without restriction.
- Ability to fit into a dynamic team environment.
To apply for this role please send a cover letter and CV to moc.xdmutnauq@tnemtiurcer.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representation and level of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
QuantuMDx Group is an exciting and highly innovative multinational company headquartered in the United Kingdom, with operations and partners in the United States, Asia, Europe and Africa.
The Company’s technology innovates the molecular diagnostic work-flow, enabling delivery of rapid actionable answers to complex clinical questions at a price point accessible to both high and low resource settings.
The Company’s flagship device is the Q-POC™, a simple-to-use, affordable, portable sample to answer molecular diagnostic device. With its laboratory quality testing and cost-effective disposable, Q-POC™ will bring the power of precision medicine to health professionals throughout the world, regardless of location or budget. Moreover, with its best in class multiplexing technology, it enables rapid detection of antimicrobial resistance and subsequent ‘right first-time prescribing’.
The company is developing further diagnostic platforms that may be used as standalone devices or integrated into diagnostic workflows. Products include the pathogen enricher CAPTURE-XT®