We’re looking for a skilled marketing professional to support the planning, implementation and evaluation of QuantuMDx’ marketing communications strategy. You will be a self-starter, and a proactive, creative communicator. Chiefly responsible for developing engaging and impactful content, you will work with the Marketing Communications Manager to raise the profile of QuantuMDx, drive interest and ensure the successful launch and promotion of Q-POC™ and its product pipeline.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Performs a combination, but not necessarily all, of the following duties:
- Working with the Marketing Communications Manager to plan, develop, implement, and evaluate effective marketing communication campaigns
- Develop engaging content for digital assets including website, social media channels and online advertising, as well as product marketing materials
- Develop, manage and evaluate email marketing campaigns
- Manage QuantuMDx’ website, CMS and social media channels
- Undertake digital analytics, evaluation and reporting
- Support the Marketing Communications Manager in executing the events strategy – promoting company attendance, driving interest, ensuring data capture, effective follow up and evaluation
- Represent QuantuMDx at events, as appropriate
- Support the Marketing Communications Manager, where necessary, with brand development, PR, publications and internal communications activity
- Liaise internally with staff to develop engaging content
- Liaise internally to ensure marketing material is technically accurate and aligns with key messaging
- Liaise with our sales function regarding lead generation and email marketing
- Support other departments by sharing competitor information, industry trends and funding opportunities
- Liaise with external creative agencies, printers and event organisers
- Work collaboratively with QuantuMDx partners and their marketing teams
Experience, knowledge and requirements
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience in a marketing communications role
- Relevant degree in marketing, media, or business-related subjects
- Proven ability to deliver effective multi-channel, marketing communications campaigns
- Exceptional writing skills, with experience in interpreting complex information for a lay audience
- Social media and website management
- Creative media skills – e.g. desk top publishing, filming and video editing
- Excellent communication, project management and data analytics skills
- Strong IT skills, including WordPress, Microsoft and Adobe packages, Google Analytics
- Experienced in stakeholder engagement and working collaboratively with external partners
- Able to work independently, multi-task and work effectively on concurrent projects
- Good sense of humour and able to fit into a dynamic team environment
- Eligible to work full time in the UK without restriction
- Experience of working within IVD, life sciences or health industries
- Experience of working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Experience of working with media to develop news flow on complex technical topics
- Familiarity with GDPR regulations
- Able to travel throughout the UK and internationally, to attend events
To apply for this role please send a cover letter and CV to moc.xdmutnauq@tnemtiurcer.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representation and level of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
QuantuMDx Group is an exciting and highly innovative multinational company headquartered in the United Kingdom, with operations and partners in the United States, Asia, Europe and Africa.
The Company’s technology innovates the molecular diagnostic work-flow, enabling delivery of rapid actionable answers to complex clinical questions at an accessible price point.
The Company’s flagship device is the Q-POC™, a simple-to-use, affordable, portable sample to answer molecular diagnostic device. With its laboratory quality testing and cost-effective disposable, Q-POC™ will bring the power of precision medicine to health professionals throughout the world, regardless of location. Moreover, with its best in class multiplexing technology, it enables rapid detection of antimicrobial resistance and subsequent ‘right first-time prescribing’.
The company is developing further diagnostic platforms that may be used as standalone devices or integrated into diagnostic workflows. Products include the pathogen enricher CAPTURE-XT®